Programmatic... It's not that complicated!
Morning Roadshow Series
Welcome to Digital AdLab’s Cross-Canada Roadshow.
This morning series will provide insights into current trends, including brand safety, viewability and fraud within the Digital Advertising industry. Attendees will gain knowledge on the fundamentals of programmatic advertising and how to apply it adequately with best practices and advice. There will be insights into the direction programmatic will be going in the future and the benefits and challenges of using this method as a means of advertising. Lastly, we will be breaking down the GDPR and highlighting what it means for Canadian businesses, giving attendees a cutting edge in preparation for its implementation.
Launching in Vancouver, we will be visiting Calgary, Halifax, Montreal, Toronto and the GTA as part of our Cross-Canada Roadshow.
Join us at our free morning series to gain the knowledge you need to drive your business forward.
Who should attend:
• Senior Executive, Marketers, and Digital Professionals
• Continental breakfast
• Insights into current industry trends
• Digital copy of presented material
• Networking opportunities
- Fundamentals of digital
- Terminologies and technologies
- Insights into key players and emerging tech
- The GDPR and what it means for Canada
- Current industry trends and statistics
- Programmatic best practices
- Benefits and challenges of programmatic
- Future of programmatic – OOH, TV, mail
Monday, March 19th
8:30am - 10:00am
YWCA Metro - Welch Room 1
535 Hornby Street
Past Bootcamp Participant
"The bootcamp provided some key missing fundamentals related to digital media for me. I liked the deep dive into the entire system of digital media and the hands-on experience with the DoubleClick suite."