Learn Fundamentals of Digital Advertising through our intensive program and become 'Certified Digital'
The Digital Advertising Fundamentals is an 8 week training program designed to provide the most thorough and comprehensive education on digital advertising. Utilizing the DoubleClick by Google applications – DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), and DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP) – the Digital Advertising Fundamentals program provides participants with in-class access to the leading digital advertising applications employed by agencies, marketers, and publishers.
- The Digital AdTech Ecosystem
- The role of AdServers for Agencies and Publishers
- Programmatic Buying, Bidding, & Retargeting
- Campaign Set Up and Creative Requirements
- Pixels, Tagging Types, & Ad Tags
- Publisher Ad Inventory Hierarchies and Strategies
- Attribution Models, Ad Verification, & Reporting
- Best practices and Industry Guidelines
- Demand Side Platforms & Supply Side Platforms
- Buying Strategies & Measurement KPI’s
- Data & Data Management Platforms
The Digital Advertising Fundamentals course is designed and lead by current industry professionals. The instructors for this course are;
Raymond Reid is a 20-years Technology and Agency veteran, and a leading expert in the field of Digital & Programmatic advertising. He has worked with many F500 companies to develop and activate innovative digital strategies, and developed the first Programmatic Private Marketplace in Canada. He now focuses on addressing the market need for skilled digital media resources and data-first digital marketing practices.
“Very professional, organized, well structured, comfortable, exciting….an incredible experience that has assisted my growth as a professional, increased my confidence and has opened up many doors that were once closed.”